We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
the wax bar
$30 for a One-Hour Maturing Spray Tan (value $57)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be sweet like chocolate (da, da, da, da, da da da).
- Grab a one-hour maturing spray tan for $30 from the wax bar.
- Allow the tan to gradually develop to a shade you are happy with.
- Rock the beach with your new bronzed body.
Remember that cute song from way back - 'Sweet Like Chocolate'. It's time to bring it back in all its glory as you get a beautiful rich, chocolate brown tan to last you through the summer. Now that's super sweet and will definitely add a new tune to your stroll down the beach.
Grab a one-hour maturing spray tan for $30 from the wax bar.
Receive a natural looking, gorgeous spray tan from the expert team at the wax bar. After getting the even coverage, the final results are in your hands. The tan will gradually develop darker and darker and you have the choice of when to wash it off which will determine the final colour. Leave on for one hour for a light tan, two hours for medium and three for a darker look. This is an exciting product which is new to the Nelson area so become one of the first to give it a go.
More Great Local Deals
Christchurch | South Island Wine & Food Festival
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.