We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Strawberry Bakehouse
$40 or $80 Catering Voucher (value up to $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat the team to a great selection of goodies.
- Grab a catering voucher suitable for 8-15 people for $40 or a catering voucher suitable for 15-20 people for $80 at The Strawberry Bakehouse.
- Tuck into something that you and your mates will really enjoy.
- Leave the baking to the professional team to save you time and effort.
Soggy asparagus rolls and crumbly lammingtens are not going to cut the mustard for the up-coming Christmas do. Avoid an angry mob bearing pitch forks by feeding the punters something they will really want and enjoy.
Grab a catering voucher suitable for 8-15 people for $40 or a catering voucher suitable for 15-20 people for $80 at The Strawberry Bakehouse. Choose either a savory, sweet or mixed morning or afternoon tea from this delicious bakery.
Get your laughing gear around some tasty treats from the delicious selection of food cooked especially for your function. The Strawberry Bakehouse is a locally owned and operated cafe, where you can find home-style baking made with natural ingredients and a colourful range of menu and counter food. Show the team at work you really appreciate their efforts from throughout the year or shout your mates a fun get together with great food. At this time of year finding time to cook is hard - make it easy for yourself and leave it to the experts.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.