We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Party Shop
$45 for Your Choice of One of Two Cake Decorating Classes
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Christmas is coming!
- Grab a three hour cake decoration class for $45 from The Party Shop.
- Choose from: a Christmas theme class on 21st November or cake decoration class on 28th November.
- Go further than just the icing on the cake
- Create a masterpiece that will be admired as it takes its place as centre of attention.
This is more than the icing on the cake. This is your first step towards making seriously awesome looking pieces of art. Remember though, you need to be emotionally prepared because there will come a time where you masterpiece will in fact be hacked up and eaten!
Grab a three hour cake decoration class for $45 from The Party Shop. Choose from:
- November 21st 2012. Bring your own Christmas Cake or Cake you want to decorate.
- November 28th 2012. Cake Decorating Techniques - find out how easy it is to make your own Christmas decorations.
When you serve up a cake it's best to feel proud of what is being put on the table as it takes its place as centre of attention. The highly experienced team from The Party Shop will show you a thing or two about how to make professional and beautiful looking cakes that you will enjoy making. From pretty colours to intricate details, learn how to decorate using the correct techniques. Be prepared for that next big occasion or start working toward a beautiful Christmas treat the whole family can enjoy. All equipment is supplied for each class and you will even get to take home your creation and leftover ingredients. If you wish to purchase any of the ingredient products, these will be available at a special price during the day of the course. This course is suitable for both beginners and experienced cake makers and specialises in Satin Ice Rolled Fondant.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.