We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$140 for a Four Course Dinner for Two incl. Wine Matching for Each Course, Canapés, Sorbet & Welcome Drinks
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have it all at a price that's very small.
- Grab a four course dinner for two with a glass of wine matched to each course, a sorbet , canapés and a welcome drink all for only $140.
- From the same chef who brought you the degustation menu at Cafe in the Vineyard at Waimea Estates Winery.
- Buy now and secure your spot on your chosen night - places are limited to 28.
- As well as a welcome drink, you will also get wines which have been chosen to match each course.
There are meals where you have to pick the cheapest item and order tap water to stick to budget. Then there are meals where you have a drink and canapés when you arrive, then splash out on four courses, along with the recommended wines to match. Then there is this meal which lets you have it all at a price that's very small.
Grab a four course dinner for two with a glass of wine matched to each course, a sorbet , canapés and a welcome drink all for only $140. Choose the date you'd like to attend this exceptional dining experience from the same chef who brought you the degustation menu at Cafe in the Vineyard at Waimea Estates Winery:
- Wednesday December 5th
- Saturday December 8th
- Wednesday December 12th
- Sunday December 16th
You'll be greeted with a reception drink before whetting your appetite with a selection of canapés. You will then be shown to your table to tuck into your four dish journey with a glass of wine matched to complement each course. Your sorbet will be served mid-meal as a palate cleanser so you can truly appreciate the finely crafted food and expertly matched wines.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.