We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$140 for a Four Course Dinner for Two incl. Wine Matching for Each Course, Canapés, Sorbet & Welcome Drinks
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have it all at a price that's very small.
- Grab a four course dinner for two with a glass of wine matched to each course, a sorbet , canapés and a welcome drink all for only $140.
- From the same chef who brought you the degustation menu at Cafe in the Vineyard at Waimea Estates Winery.
- Buy now and secure your spot on your chosen night - places are limited to 28.
- As well as a welcome drink, you will also get wines which have been chosen to match each course.
There are meals where you have to pick the cheapest item and order tap water to stick to budget. Then there are meals where you have a drink and canapés when you arrive, then splash out on four courses, along with the recommended wines to match. Then there is this meal which lets you have it all at a price that's very small.
Grab a four course dinner for two with a glass of wine matched to each course, a sorbet , canapés and a welcome drink all for only $140. Choose the date you'd like to attend this exceptional dining experience from the same chef who brought you the degustation menu at Cafe in the Vineyard at Waimea Estates Winery:
- Wednesday December 5th
- Saturday December 8th
- Wednesday December 12th
- Sunday December 16th
You'll be greeted with a reception drink before whetting your appetite with a selection of canapés. You will then be shown to your table to tuck into your four dish journey with a glass of wine matched to complement each course. Your sorbet will be served mid-meal as a palate cleanser so you can truly appreciate the finely crafted food and expertly matched wines.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.