We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Guitar Studio
Up to 71% off One on One Guitar Lessons Wherever You Are (value up to $264)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fit learning guitar into your busy life. You can even fit it into your lunch break.
- Grab two one on one live video conference guitar, bass or ukulele lessons from The Guitar Studio for just $19.
- Or really get your teeth into learning your chosen instrument with four lessons for $45, six for $65 or eight for $79.
- Make today the day you start learning a skill you will enjoy for life.
- Your live lessons will be conducted over the Internet with a professional tutor of over 16 years' experience.
The Internet has done many marvellous things: Dancing hamsters, skateboarding dogs, breaded cats. Oh and it's also revolutionised global communication, entertainment, business and media. And now, even if you are super-busy, live out-of-the-way or just generally don't have a lot of time, the internet makes it possible for you to learn the guitar in one on one lessons with a fully-trained tutor. You can even fit it into your lunch break.
You can take up electric or acoustic guitar, bass or ukulele with two one on one lessons with The Guitar Studio for just $19. Or really get your teeth into learning your chosen instrument with four lessons for $45, six for $65 or eight for $79.
You'll save time and money on travel and enjoy more flexible lesson times with this revolutionary method of learning. With a broadband connection, a computer and a guitar, your tutor Ian McLaughlin, will be beamed in live to teach you in your own home or office. The Guitar Studio’s professional setup using top quality cameras and microphones allows for an incredibly clear visual audio experience, close ups and flexible multi camera angles make learning a breeze. So even if your super-busy, live out-of-the-way or just generally don't have a lot of time, the Guitar Studio makes it possible for you to learn the guitar in one on one lessons with an experienced professional tutor.
You could be progressing smoothly in your learning of the guitar/bass/uke right now, you could even fit it into your lunch break. The Guitar Studio offers tuition for all styles of music, so whether you want to be an acoustic strummer, a smooth jazzer or a metal shredder, your taste in music will be covered and applied to the way you learn.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.