We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Gentle Cycling Company
$25 for a Self-Guided Winery Bike Ride (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience Nelson's fabulous new Great Taste Cycle trail.
- Grab a self-guided, winery bike ride with The Gentle Cycling Company for just $25.
- Discover the beauty and deliciousness of Nelson’s wineries at your own pace on a self-guided tour.
- Soak up the summer season on a comfortable and accommodating bike, ideal for Nelson’s flat terrain.
You’re one of those people that come alive when the sun is out. Summer means adventures, exploration, and long afternoons with big glasses of wine...
Immerse yourself in paradise with a self-guided winery bike ride with The Gentle Cycling Company for just $25.
This may be the perfect first date, or a laugh with your mates – whatever the occasion, bring someone special along for the ride, as this fabulous tour is best enjoyed with friends. It's called the 'Great Taste Cycle Trail for good reason, so hop onto one of The Gentle Cycling Company’s comfortable bikes and head off on a relaxed, flat and scrumptious journey around Nelson’s best wineries. This idyllic route even has a craft brewery along the way! There is a little something sublime for everyone.
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.