We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Suganya Traditional Thai Massage
$35 for a Traditional 60-Minute Thai Massage or an Oil Thai Massage (value $78)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Knock stress out of your body for good.
- Grab a one-hour traditional Thai massage or oil Thai massage at Suganya Traditional Thai Massage for only $35.
- Relax while a massage therapist with over nine years' experience work her magic on your body.
- Get ready to feel the lightness of a stress-free body.
Stress is like Thai kick-boxer that beats your body one blow a day. At first you think you can handle the impact of these daily assaults, but then the pain starts to set in and your back feels as though it might give in.
Fortunately, GrabOne's in your corner, and today we're going to help you give stress a knockout punch. Show stress who owns your body when you grab a one-hour traditional Thai massage or oil Thai massage at Suganya Traditional Thai Massage for only $35.
As soon as you enter the door at Suganya Traditional Thai Massage, you'll be greeted with smile that clearly illustrates why Thailand is often referred to as the "Land of Smiles." This entire treatment is designed to relax your body, and, with nine years of experience, Suganya is an expert at soothing stress-stiffened muscles. Click that "buy" button, choose the option that appeals to you and get ready for a stress-free body!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.