We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Swim Magic (ASB Aquatics)
$32 for One Week of Swimming Lessons at SwimMagic Riverside Pools or ASB Aquatic Centre (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't listen to another chorus of the "I'm bored" song these school holidays.
- Grab one week of swimming lessons for your child from Swim Magic at the ASB Aquatic & Fitness Centre or Riverside Pools for just $32.
- Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your family is safe and sound in and around the water.
- The SwimMagic team will work to develop your child's skills from an assessment of their current level.
The school holidays are coming. And even though you've got them tickets for all the new movies and booked their playdates, the kids are still warming up for their rendition of the "I'm bored!" song. But there is something you can do to keep them entertained for a whole week and ensure they get water savvy in time for summer too.
Learning how to swim is a must for all kiwi kids. Grab one week of swimming lessons for your child from SwimMagic at the Riverside Pools or ASB Aquatic & Fitness Centre for just $32.
Hit buy now and give SwimMagic a call to discuss the level your child is currently at to ensure they get the most out of their week of coaching. Whether you hope he or she is going to be the next Moss Burmester or you just want to make sure they are safe and sound in and around the water, the fantastic coaching team at the SwimMagic Swim School can help get them there.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.