We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Swim Magic (ASB Aquatics)
$35 for One Week of Swimming Lessons (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give a life saving skill this summer.
- Grab one week of swimming lessons for just $35 from Swim Magic Nelson-Tasman.
- Choose from two locations and different dates.
- Relax at the beach, lake or pool knowing your child has the skills to stay safe.
There's not many sports out there that could save your life. Sure if you were out in the wilderness dying you could run super fast to get away from a hungry animal, fight it off with a hocky stick then make it your dinner with your bow and arrow but the logistics of that is somewhat complicated. Instead, learn to swim and learn to survive.
Grab one week of swimming lessons for just $35 from Swim Magic Nelson-Tasman. Choose from one of the fantastic facilities:
- ASB Aqautic Centre (indoor) Mon 21 Jan - Fri 25 Jan
- Nayland Park Pool (outdoor) Mon 21 Jan - Fri 25 Jan
- ASB Aqautic Centre (indoor) Mon 28 Jan - Fri 1 Feb
- Nayland Park Pool (outdoor) Mon 28 Jan - Fri 1 Feb
Learning to swim is one of the best presents you could give to yourself or to someone else. Whether heading to the beach, lake or pool, knowing how to swim is a vital aspect to keeping safe and being able to join in the fun. Being surrounded in water, New Zealand offers itself to many water activities which is why you should give your child every opportunity to properly enjoy them. With the Swim Magic Nelson-Tasman swim school your child will receive a week of quality lessons to get them on the right track. With small classes, run by experienced, friendly and patient instructors your child will learn to swim in a comfortable and supportive environment. Learning to swim is a life long skill which can be used to save lives and promote fun in the water. Give the gift of life this summer!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.