We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Swim Magic (ASB Aquatics)
$35 for One Week of Swimming Lessons (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give a life saving skill this summer.
- Grab one week of swimming lessons for just $35 from Swim Magic Nelson-Tasman.
- Choose from two locations and different dates.
- Relax at the beach, lake or pool knowing your child has the skills to stay safe.
There's not many sports out there that could save your life. Sure if you were out in the wilderness dying you could run super fast to get away from a hungry animal, fight it off with a hocky stick then make it your dinner with your bow and arrow but the logistics of that is somewhat complicated. Instead, learn to swim and learn to survive.
Grab one week of swimming lessons for just $35 from Swim Magic Nelson-Tasman. Choose from one of the fantastic facilities:
- ASB Aqautic Centre (indoor) Mon 21 Jan - Fri 25 Jan
- Nayland Park Pool (outdoor) Mon 21 Jan - Fri 25 Jan
- ASB Aqautic Centre (indoor) Mon 28 Jan - Fri 1 Feb
- Nayland Park Pool (outdoor) Mon 28 Jan - Fri 1 Feb
Learning to swim is one of the best presents you could give to yourself or to someone else. Whether heading to the beach, lake or pool, knowing how to swim is a vital aspect to keeping safe and being able to join in the fun. Being surrounded in water, New Zealand offers itself to many water activities which is why you should give your child every opportunity to properly enjoy them. With the Swim Magic Nelson-Tasman swim school your child will receive a week of quality lessons to get them on the right track. With small classes, run by experienced, friendly and patient instructors your child will learn to swim in a comfortable and supportive environment. Learning to swim is a life long skill which can be used to save lives and promote fun in the water. Give the gift of life this summer!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.