We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Swim Magic (ASB Aquatics)
$35 for One Week of Swimming Lessons (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give a life saving skill this summer.
- Grab one week of swimming lessons for just $35 from Swim Magic Nelson-Tasman.
- Choose from two locations and different dates.
- Relax at the beach, lake or pool knowing your child has the skills to stay safe.
There's not many sports out there that could save your life. Sure if you were out in the wilderness dying you could run super fast to get away from a hungry animal, fight it off with a hocky stick then make it your dinner with your bow and arrow but the logistics of that is somewhat complicated. Instead, learn to swim and learn to survive.
Grab one week of swimming lessons for just $35 from Swim Magic Nelson-Tasman. Choose from one of the fantastic facilities:
- ASB Aqautic Centre (indoor) Mon 21 Jan - Fri 25 Jan
- Nayland Park Pool (outdoor) Mon 21 Jan - Fri 25 Jan
- ASB Aqautic Centre (indoor) Mon 28 Jan - Fri 1 Feb
- Nayland Park Pool (outdoor) Mon 28 Jan - Fri 1 Feb
Learning to swim is one of the best presents you could give to yourself or to someone else. Whether heading to the beach, lake or pool, knowing how to swim is a vital aspect to keeping safe and being able to join in the fun. Being surrounded in water, New Zealand offers itself to many water activities which is why you should give your child every opportunity to properly enjoy them. With the Swim Magic Nelson-Tasman swim school your child will receive a week of quality lessons to get them on the right track. With small classes, run by experienced, friendly and patient instructors your child will learn to swim in a comfortable and supportive environment. Learning to swim is a life long skill which can be used to save lives and promote fun in the water. Give the gift of life this summer!