We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$13.50 for One Hour's Paddle Board Hire
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hop on the paddle wagon and enjoy this up and coming (and super fun) sport.
- Grab a one-hour board hire for just $13.50 from SUPSTAR.
- Take to the calm waters of Tahananui Beach for an hour of fun on the water.
- If you can stand, you can SUP.
When someone says, "sup?" to you, what do you say? Do you say, "sup?" back? Or do you say, "yep" with a big grin on your face, because you're in on the secret too... Grab one hour of paddle board hire for just $13.50 from SUPSTAR.
Take to the water courtesy of SUPSTAR. You will be introduced to this fantastic new sport by the friendly staff who make sure you know what you need to know so you can spend an hour paddling rather than floundering. Just a few simple pointers is all you need and you are ready to take to the water. And there really is no better setting for it than in this sunny seascape. Pop down to Tahunanui Beach and start experiencing life on the water.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.