We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$23 for a Starry Projector Alarm Clock incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 19 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Why not wake up to something cool?
- Grab a starry sky projector alarm clock for $23 from Mish Ltd.
- Wake up to a projected starry sky.
- Choose your own music for a personalised experience.
- Check out the video for a demo.
Things you love: Stars. Projectors. Music. Something you're not such a fan of, however, is getting up early. So why not combine the lot and make you early morning wake-ups a more pleasant experience? Grab a starry sky projector alarm clock for $23 from Mish Ltd.
- LED starry sky project digital alarm clock
- Displays time, week, date, month, year and temperature
- Displays minutes and hours in 12-hour or 24-hour format
- Tons of different musical sounds and songs to choose from
- Snooze function
- Countdown function
- Dynamic projection of colored starry skys with a variety of music that you choose
- Music is optional
- Power supply: Three x AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 10.5cm x 10.3cm x 8.2cm
- Item weight: 116g
- Packing size: 11cm x 11cm x 9cm
- Package weight: 159g
- User manual included
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.