We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$29 for a Spy Camera Pen
Delivered within: 20 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discreetly capture all the best moments on a nifty gadget.
- Grab a spy camera pen from Mish Ltd for $29.
- Easy to use, the camera can hold up to two hours of footage at one time.
- Comes with a mini-USB cable to upload to your computer.
Have you ever wondered how awkward your face looks when you're writing something? Well, wonder no more and grab a spy camera pen from Mish Ltd for $29.
- Visual angle: 90 degrees
- TF microSD card slot: max 16GB
- Transfer method: mini-USB slot (cable included)
- Video resolution: VGA quality (720*480)
- Audio recording: yes
- Video frame rate: 30 FPS
- Recording format: AVI
- Video encoding format: MJPEG (Motion JPEG)
- Image ratio: 4:3
- Loopback: NO (when memory is full, unit will shut down)
- Audio format: PCM Audio (24000Hz 192 kb/s 1 channel)
- Recording size: 32.2 MB per minute
- Photo format: JPEG
- Photo resolution (pixels): 1280*960
- Megapixels: 11 MP (interpolated)
- Battery type: Built-in Li-ION Polymer
- Battery capacity: 240mAh
- Battery voltage: 3.7V
- Charge time: ~ 3 hours
- Recording time: ~ 2 hours
- Computer OS compatibility for file transfer: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Dimensions: 143 mm x 13 mm (length x diameter)
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.