We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
58% off a One-Hour LED Treatment, Consultation & Optional Take-Home Touch-Up Kit at SparkleWhite Teeth, Nelson or Blenheim (value up to $428)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get that smile you've always wanted.
- Grab a consultation and one-hour session of LED teeth whitening for $149, or grab that package and a take-home touch-up kit with up to 20 treatments for $179.
- Choose to receive your treatment in Nelson or Blenheim.
- Show off whiter teeth in one hour, then keep your new smile with your own take-home touch-up kit.
- Receive a pre-treatment consultation from a fully qualified SparkleWhite Teeth clinician.
- Get that Hollywood smile without the Hollywood price.
If you're searching for a solution to the state of your smile, today's the day you can make it happen with a little help from GrabOne and SparkleWhite Teeth. Show off your teeth again with a teeth whitening transformation.
Pay $149 for an initial consultation and one-hour session of LED teeth whitening, or if you're keen to go the whole hog, pay $179 for the same package plus a take-home touch-up kit with 20 plus treatments to maintain your smile.
SparkleWhite is New Zealand's largest teeth whitening network with over 20 operators nationwide and over 10,000 new smiles created in the past two years. And your smile is next. First, a qualified technician will check your teeth to make sure this treatment is right for you and determine what shade your teeth currently are. Next, they'll apply whitening formula over your teeth, and an LED blue light will shine over your teeth to produce a whitening reaction. To make the deal sweeter, you'll also receive a take-home touch-up kit including a blue LED light, a gel pen and 20 applications to continue the whitening process at home - perfect for maintaining the perfect smile.
A typical treatment will lighten your teeth by up to eight shades (results vary), which means that you should notice an amazing difference following the treatment. The procedure does not harm dental work, but works to remove stains and make crowns and veneers less noticeable. For more information you can check out SparkleWhite's website to see whether this treatment is right for you.