We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$30 for a One Hour Pedicure, Deep Cleanse Facial & an Eyebrow Tidy (value $62)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put a spring back in your step and a sparkle in your eye.
- Grab a one-hour pedicure, deep cleanse facial and an eyebrow tidy at So Bella in Nelson for just $30.
- Relax in Hayley’s welcoming, professional and calming beauty studio.
If you've been wearing shoes all summer, instead of sandals, for fear that your toes may be a bit out of shape, it's high time you got them sorted and looking as good as ever.
Twiddle your toes with a twinkle in your eye when you grab a one-hour pedicure, deep cleanse facial and an eyebrow tidy at So Bella in Nelson for just $30.
So Bella really is living up to the saying ‘from head to toe.’ You'll be feeling totally treated after this hour long session. Get those toes out of hibernation and into some sexy sandals and give your face a fabulous pick-me-up whilst you are at it. What better way to escape the humdrum of daily life than with a luxurious treatment from the gorgeous Hayley at So Bella?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.