We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$198 for 2 Nights for 1 Person incl. Dinner, Breakfast & 3-Day Ski Pass at Snowline Lodge, Mt Cheeseman (value $398)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make the most of the winter chill and head to the mountain.
- Grab two nights of accommodation at Snowline Lodge and a three-day lift pass at Mt Cheeseman, for only $198.
- Enjoy the ultimate ski experience complete with dinner and breakfast during your stay as well as a three-day ski pass.
- Ski and ride uncrowded slopes of exciting off-piste or groomed runs right outside the Snowline Lodge - no need to drive around in search of snow.
- Meet new people and share in fun stories as you revel in the unique community spirit in the warm cosy lounge.
- Varied slopes cater for beginner, intermediate and advanced riders, while the sunny Cockayne Café is a welcome place to relax and refuel.
A winter without seeing snow is like tuning into your favourite TV show only to find that it's nothing but commercials. What's the point of a cool wintery blast if it means you can't enjoy it up on the slopes?
Get two nights of accommodation at Snowline Lodge, Mt Cheeseman, for only $198. You'll also receive dinner and breakfast during your stay as well as a three-day ski pass to help you make the most of the mountain. Lunch can be purchased in Snowline Lodge or the licensed Cockayne Café in the ski area. Ski and snowboard instruction and rental are also available. These extras and additional nights can be reserved at the time of booking to extend your stay at Mt Cheeseman.
The snow is literally on your doorstep at Snowline Lodge with immediate access to the slopes just a couple of steps away. The lodge provides ski-in ski-out accommodation for 68 people. There are 13 bunkrooms that sleep four to six people per room. Please note that at busy times you will be sharing the bunkroom with others and guests must provide their own sleeping bag, pillow case and towel (or on request linen hire is available).
Snowline has a large communal dining/living area plus a fully equipped kitchen, with meals in winter prepared by their resident cook. Separate male and female bathrooms have hot showers and flush toilets and guests help with light duties which include meal preparation, dishes and tidying up. It's the ultimate ski experience so don't hesitate and get ready to head out on a winter adventure.