We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
RV Travel Lifestyle
$15 for a Six-Month or $25 for a 12-Month Subscription to RV Travel Lifestyle Magazine
Delivered within: 5 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Home is where the road is. Hit it with the best information and advice you can get.
- Grab a six-month subscription to RV Travel Lifestyle magazine for just $15 or a 12-month subscription for just $25.
- Delve into a world of motorhome exploration, outlining the best locations, activities and events New Zealand has to offer.
- The perfect gift for anyone wanting to get out and explore Aotearoa.
There was a cute little hand crafted wooden sign above the door in your grandparents' kitchen that read "home is where the heart is". Today we'd like to take that gorgeous little sign, packed with sentimental value and the all the loving memories of your childhood, and smash it to smithereens. It was all a lie. Home is wherever you want it to be, as the publication on offer in today's deal will tell you.
Pay just $15 for a six-month subscription to RV Travel Lifestyle magazine, or pay just $25 for a 12-month subscription.
RV Travel Lifestyle is New Zealand’s longest-running NZ-owned motorhome travel publication. Anyone with an interest in exploring New Zealand's most beautiful spots will delight in the journeys undertaken by RV Travel Lifestyle, all taken to deliver helpful advice and information to motorhome and camping enthusiasts. Cycleways, historic and cultural sites, Department of Conservation parks, stunning beaches and mountain destinations are all highlighted, as well as exciting activities for travellers, such as wine trails, fishing spots and local events around the country. This subscription is the perfect gift for those travelling around New Zealand to self-drive an RV or car, wanting to see the best New Zealand can offer.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.