We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Rhythm and Vines
$319 for a Rhythm & Alps Ticket & Hoodoo All in One Camping Pack, Set up Prior to Arrival (value $665)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Catch more than 50 local and international acts across three zones, at an event that's bigger than Christmas!
- Grab a Rhythm and Alps ticket and a Hoodoo all in one camping pack for $319.
- Tickets are selling fast - don't miss out!
- Be close to all the action with a two day camping pack and enjoy having your purchased tent already set up for you when you arrive.
- Check out headliner New Zealand and R&A Exclusive SBTRKT LIVE as well as Netsky LIVE and Disclosure LIVE.
New Years Eve is always an exciting time but there's no reason why the party can't start a few days earlier. Head to one of this years' hottest events that's sure to give sister event Rhythm and Vines a run for its money.
Pay $319 for a Rhythm and Alps ticket and pre-pitched Hoodoo all in one camping pack and start the party a bit early before your New Years Eve celebrations. Please note R&A is strictly (R18).
All you have to do is turn up on the day and you will be shown to the Hoodoo village where your pre-pitched and purchased tent is waiting for you!
Following from last years' successful event, Rhythm and Alps is back and bringing more than 50 local and international acts with it. You'll be right amongst the action with a two day camping pack so you don't have far to go whether you're coming or going. Running across four zones you'll be taking in a world class line up which includes:
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra
- Electric Wire Hustle
- The Upbeats
- Fiord Live
- Amiria Grenell
- High Contrast
- Camo and Krooked
- MC Wrec and MC Texas
- Chali 2NA (Jurassic 5)
- Gas Lamp Killer
- DJ Yoda
- The Nudge
- Ruby Frost
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.