We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Panda Outdoor Furniture
From $85 for Raised Garden Beds incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $175)
Delivered within: 21 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- After a little something extra to be the cherry on top of a beautiful garden?
- Grab a raised garden bed including nationwide delivery from Panda Outdoor Furniture from $85.
- Grow some veges and herbs for your kitchen.
- Allow up to three weeks for delivery.
- Untreated Macrocarpa so there are not nasty chemicals in the wood.
Gardens are wonderful things. Sprouting flowers and plants that give it a unique personality is what makes us want to spend more time frolicking in our backyards. Plants become like little babies that we have to nurture and constantly pay attention to. When they finally grow to become big and strong it gives us an overwhelming sense of pride.
A raised garden bed can be a wonderful addition to gardens as it provides a space to grow any beautiful flower, plant or vegetable. These great products are an effective way to keep plants in a tidy attractive space. Thanks to Panda Outdoor Furniture you choose from:
- $85 for a 1500 x 900 x 300mm Macrocarpa raised garden bed
- $95 for 1800 x 900 x 300mm Macrocarpa raised garden bed
Panda Outdoor Furniture offers quality outdoor furniture products from tables and chairs to garden accessories. This simple product is the perfect place to plant your favourite flowers to give your garden a fresh look. You'll love this quality product so click the buy button now to enjoy some attractive additions to your garden.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.