We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$50 for a $100 In-Store Voucher (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take pride in your ride and make your music mobile.
- Grab a $100 in-store voucher to spend at Radio World Nelson for just $50.
- Fix up the old car stereo or install a completely new system.
- Ask Eli at Radio World for the best advice in audio for any type of vehicle.
No drive is complete without a soundtrack. And no soundtrack is complete without superior quality sound. Grab a $100 in-store voucher to spend at Radio World Nelson for just $50.
If you have been planning to sort out that knackered old car stereo or upgrading to something that really pumps, now's the time to do it. Radio World are Nelson's car audio and alarm specialists. Owner-Operator Eli Smith is the man to talk to with any question about building a system, installation, repair, or any questions about what products are right for you. Eli has worked on almost every type of vehicle – from minis to buses, and boats to planes. He takes pride in top workmanship and in providing the best service possible.
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.