We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Queen Street Pharmacy
$25 for a $50 Ralph Lauren or Diesel Fragrance Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Prove the theory that fine fragrances are the perfect gift.
- Grab a $50 fragrance voucher for just $25 to spend on any Diesel or Ralph Lauren fragrance at Queen Street Pharmacy.
- Use your voucher to get $50 off any fragrance from the current Diesel or Ralph Lauren ranges - with over 20 products to choose from.
- Ideal for getting a great Christmas gift for him or her.
We've been trying to scientifically prove the correlation between fine fragrances and why they make the perfect Christmas present. But the best we could come up with was: Christmas → Santa Claus → Jingle Bells → Bells → Smells. Conclusion: We're not scientists. But we know a good deal when we see one.
Grab a $50 fragrance voucher for just $25 to spend on any Diesel or Ralph Lauren fragrance at Queen Street Pharmacy. We all know giving the gift of a fantastic designer fragrance is the perfect gift — and this way you save money at the same time!
Take your pick from the current range of designer fragrances for men or women from Diesel or Ralph Lauren at Queen Street Pharmacy. Use your voucher to get $50 off Diesel's Only the Brave or Fuel for Life? Or Will it be Ralph Lauren Big Pony or the classic Polo? There are over 20 products available and the choice is all yours — and the pleasure all belongs to the person lucky enough to get it for Christmas.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.