We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Pro Karts & Combat Nelson
$9 for 10 Minutes of Karting at ProKarts Nelson (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to ProKarts Nelson for some high speed driving bliss.
- Grab a 10-minute karting session from ProKarts Nelson for only $9.
- Enjoy NZ's number one outdoor karting venue - it's just under 300 metres long.
- Test your skills with computerised lap timing - just like you're racing in the big leagues.
Your heart is racing... your knuckles are white from gripping the wheel... every molecule in your body is concentrating on one thing - waiting for that checkered flag to drop. Daydream about this a lot, a bit of a speed freak, are we? Well, racing junkie - we have just the adrenalin pumping deal for you.
Today you can grab 10 minutes of high speed action for just $9 from ProKarts Nelson. You can even buy a whole bunch of these for you and your mates to go crazy with.
ProKarts Nelson is New Zealand's number one outdoor karting circuit, and at just under 300 metres long it's a truly exhilarating ride. The karts are fitted with transponders to feed back to the European computerised lap timing and scoring system. These results will be displayed on screens so you can clearly see the lessons you're dishing out to drivers less awesome than yourself. The karts feature 200cc race tuned high rev engines and mechanical breaks. Basically they're lean, mean machines with state-of-the-art controls for high speed precision and good driver safety. These are designed for drivers aged 14 and older, but that doesn't mean you younger up-and-comers are left out. You can always take a whirl on the Fun Karts while you're there - these are suitable for racers aged 9 years and up. You can also try one of the new two seater carts - an adult needs to be the driver, but there's room for a small, excitable passenger aged three to eight years.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.