We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Pita Pit Nelson
$6 for Any Large Pita (value up to $11.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep Sunday lunch light and fresh while it's too hot to stomach a roast dinner.
- Grab any large pita at Pita Pit Nelson for just $6.
- Quick, tasty healthy and low carb. You won't get the guilts after eating a meal here.
- Purchase two for yourself and gift two more to your lucky friends.
It's summer. Thirty Degrees. Three showers a day weather. You are sweating just sitting still. Suddenly the thought of cramming down meat and two veg smothered in rich gravy for Sunday lunch seems like the worst idea in the world. Grab any large pita at Pita Pit Nelson and enjoy a fresh and light Sunday lunch for just $6. Now that's an altogether more palatable idea.
At Pita Pit the meat is sizzling, salads are being chopped and they'll make your order FRESH right in front of you while you wait. There isn't a dehydrated onion or potato flake in sight. It's all fresh, tasty Kiwi produce - just like you'd make for yourself if you weren't quite so slack in the kitchen.
And this deal lets you choose any large pita that tickles your fancy. There's chicken, beef, seafood or veggie options like falafel or Babaganoush ... the list keeps on going. Then make your choice from the fresh, flavoursome fillings ... from hummus to mushrooms, carrots, pineapple, lettuce or cucumber. Don't feel bad about being that person who holds up the queue because you can't decide what to go for! Anyone who has been to Pita Pit before will understand.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.