We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Pita Pit Nelson
$9 for a Large Pita & Smoothie - Valid Mondays (value up to $18)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take your Monday pit stop at Pita Pit.
- Grab a large pita and smoothie, valid on Monday’s 9am – 12 noon, from Pita Pit Nelson for just $9.
- Fill the gap with a huge selection of fresh, tasty pita fillings.
- Valid Monday 9.00am - noon
Lunch doesn’t need to be canned tuna and a muesli bar every day. Shake things up – variety is the spice of life, or so they say.
Start the week with lunchon, fit for a king! Grab a large pita and smoothie, valid on Monday’s 9am – 12 noon, from Pita Pit Nelson for just $9.
The beauty of Pita Pit is in the creation of these masterpieces. Select your order and watch this culinary work of art being assembled before your very eyes. Choose salad items and sauces to suit your palette and sit back to take a big bite out of your fresh, succulent, overflowing pita pocket of goodness. Oh, and because the Pita Pit team know how hard Mondays are, they are including a smoothie to sweeten you up. Champions, eh?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.