We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Parautane Lodge - Nelson
$360 for Two Nights for Two People or $495 for Three Nights incl. a Bottle of Wine & Breakfast (value up to $900)
- Treat yourself to a ten on the fantastic holiday scale.
- Grab an escape for two staying at the spectacular Parautane Lodge in Nelson.
- Pay $360 for two nights, or pay $495 for three nights. Prices include a bottle of wine and breakfast for two each morning.
- Relax, unwind and enjoy the breathtaking views of Tasman Bay and the mountains of the Arthur range.
- Explore the nearby Nelson township, or go further afield to Kaiteriteri, The Abel Tasman National Park or Golden Bay.
On a scale of one to ten, how much would you say you are in need of a break right now? One or two? Make yourself a cuppa, sit down on the couch and give your cat a cuddle. Somewhere around four or five? Head to your favourite cafe and have someone else make a cuppa for you. Seven? Eight? More? Wow, what you really need is an escape.
Enjoy a rejuvenating escape for two staying at the Parautane Lodge in Nelson. Pay $360 for two nights, or $495 for three nights. Prices include a bottle of wine and your choice of a cooked or continental breakfast each morning. This deal is available for labour weekend, but be in quick to book your spot and avoid disapointment.
Parautane Lodge offers luxurious bed and breakfast accommodation in a private and tranquil setting, nestled in a hillside allowing spectacular views of Tasman Bay and the Arthur range. They provide their guests with a relaxing and rejuvenating experience — You are welcome to relax and take in the scenery on the spacious deck, or to enjoy a soak in the secluded spa pool. All the accommodation suites are tastefully decorated, with local artwork adorning the walls. French doors open out onto a deck or balcony and you can enjoy uninterrupted vistas and take in the fresh country air.
Kick start your day with a generous breakfast before heading out to enjoy and explore. Parautane Lodge is just 12 minutes drive from the cafes and markets of Nelson. Numerous vineyards, art galleries and historical sites are also within easy reach. Kaiteriteri, The Abel Tasman National Park and Golden Bay all offer accessible day trips. Nelson is also famous for an active outdoor lifestyle, with a wide variety of activities available. In the evening, enjoy a glass of local wine before heading out for dinner at one of Nelson’s top class restaurants or you can use the bbq facilities on site.
Parautane Lodge is a perfect spot for celebrating a special occasion or relaxing after a busy day sightseeing. Most importantly, it's the perfect spot to unwind and put your feet up. This is New Zealand bed and breakfast accommodation at its stunning best, with many guests being tempted to stay an extra night or come back for another visit.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.