We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$100 to Transfer 400 Photos into Digital Files incl. Colour Retouch (value $355)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You don't leave anything else to chance, why risk having your photos lost or damaged?
- Grab retouching and digital transfer of 400 photos from NSP Scanning for just $100.
- Keep your precious memories safe and accessible for many years to come.
- Drop off and pick from the Auckland location or send your photos in and have the originals and your DVD couriered back to you.
It's always good to have a backup. The mate who's promised to marry you if you're both still single at 40. The two-for-one chocolate bar deals at the service station, just in case one won't cut it. The comfy pair of shoes in the back of the car for when you can't keep your heels on a minute longer.
Doesn't it just make sense to have a back up for all of your irreplaceable photos as well? Get 400 photos retouched and transferred into digital files by NSP Scanning for just $100. Photographs will be rotated correctly and saved individually and scanned onto a DVD. Colour, tone and contrast correction will also be applied to heavily discoloured photos
NSP Scanning specialise in converting your old memories to digital files. They want to ensure that you can enjoy your photos, slides and negative film for a lifetime, and not simply keep them stashed away under houses and in closets, ignored and susceptible to deterioration and damage. Digital retouching and transfer is an easy and efficient way to archive your photos. Turnaround time is less than a week and you can send your photographs in or drop them off at the Auckland location. Grab this deal today and when you and your mate announce your enagagement, you'll have plenty of pics of the two you to choose from for the cheesy party invite.
More Great Local Deals
The Boatshed Cafe and Bar - Mapua
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.