We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
NITEspa Beauty Therapy
$90 for Summer Sensation Indulgence Package incl. a Facial, a Pure Fiji Back Scrub & Summer Toes
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Drift away to a distant place seeped in pure bliss.
- Grab a 'Summer Sensation' indulgence package, including a facial, pure Fiji back scrub and summer toes from NITEspa Beauty Therapy in Blenheim for just $90.
- Enjoy this incredible treatment, with all the trimmings.
- The perfect gift for that special person, who has worked far too hard this year.
That mad rush before the Christmas break can always leave you feeling a bit overwhelmed – why not give yourself something to look forward to?
Drift away to a deeply relaxing place when you grab a 'Summer Sensation' indulgence package, including a facial, pure Fiji back scrub and summer toes from NITEspa Beauty Therapy in Blenheim for just $90.
Treat yourself during festive season with this treat. Relax in NITEspa’s calm, tranquil and welcoming treatment rooms. There, you'll be soothed with a facial using Nimue advanced facial skin care, during a relaxation treatment that includes deep cleansing, triple exfoliation, facial steaming, a hydro mask, a sensory scalp massage and aftercare. Then, float off to distant place while your beauty therapist treats you to a pure Fiji natural sugar cane back scrub – the ultimate way to peel back those weathered dermal layers. To top it all off, you'll be able to walk home with twinkly summer toes, all painted and filed!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.