We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$30 for a 90-Minute Windsurfing Taster Lesson (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give a windsurfing experience as a gift.
- Grab a 90-minute windsurfing taster lesson with Nelson Watersports for just $30.
- Learn with the experts – discover all the basics to get you started.
- Lessons throughout the season on most Sundays 10am – 11:30am.
- Be prepared to be bitten by the windsurfing bug!
While the lucky few psychics in New Zealand have no difficulty buying presents for their loved ones, the rest of us are forced to play a "guessing game" in the department store aisles. Well, GrabOne has grown tired of this game - so, we've teamed up with Nelson Watersports to bring you a deal that no one in their right mind would dislike.
If you're looking for the ultimate gift for a loved one, then you need to grab a 90-minute windsurfing taster lesson with Nelson Watersports for just $30.
Family members lucky enough to receive this in their stockings will be bitten by the windsurfing bug this Christmas. The awesome Nelson Watersports team will introduce each pupil to the environment, the gear and how to get yourself up and going. Whether you're an absolute amateur or a seasoned water sports enthusiast, these guys will ensure that you have a great time on the water. They'll cover all the basics, and they'll do their best to ensure that you experience the thrill of cruising across the ocean before the end of your session. Don't let this opportunity pass you by - get ready for a healthy new addiction!
Tasters are run on various Sundays throughout the season and at other times by arrangement - check with Nelson Watersports for dates and times.
Please note: this is a group-based activity, which requires a minimum of two people per session.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.