We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$30 for a 90-Minute Windsurfing Taster Lesson (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give a windsurfing experience as a gift.
- Grab a 90-minute windsurfing taster lesson with Nelson Watersports for just $30.
- Learn with the experts – discover all the basics to get you started.
- Lessons throughout the season on most Sundays 10am – 11:30am.
- Be prepared to be bitten by the windsurfing bug!
While the lucky few psychics in New Zealand have no difficulty buying presents for their loved ones, the rest of us are forced to play a "guessing game" in the department store aisles. Well, GrabOne has grown tired of this game - so, we've teamed up with Nelson Watersports to bring you a deal that no one in their right mind would dislike.
If you're looking for the ultimate gift for a loved one, then you need to grab a 90-minute windsurfing taster lesson with Nelson Watersports for just $30.
Family members lucky enough to receive this in their stockings will be bitten by the windsurfing bug this Christmas. The awesome Nelson Watersports team will introduce each pupil to the environment, the gear and how to get yourself up and going. Whether you're an absolute amateur or a seasoned water sports enthusiast, these guys will ensure that you have a great time on the water. They'll cover all the basics, and they'll do their best to ensure that you experience the thrill of cruising across the ocean before the end of your session. Don't let this opportunity pass you by - get ready for a healthy new addiction!
Tasters are run on various Sundays throughout the season and at other times by arrangement - check with Nelson Watersports for dates and times.
Please note: this is a group-based activity, which requires a minimum of two people per session.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.