We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Nelson Golf Club
$599 for a 15-Month Full Golf Membership (value up to $1,226)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get back into golf now or treat someone with this early Christmas present.
- Grab a full golf membership at Nelson Golf Club for only $599.
- Experience our true links golf course with superb greens and magnificent mountain and sea views.
- Enjoy all the benefits of being a full member of Nelson Golf Club including reciprocal rights with 16 other leading golf clubs throughout NZ.
It's a common scenario. Doing a bit of spring cleaning, sorting your trash from your treasure, you stumble upon a gold mine of forgotten hobbies. There's that time you took up unicycling. There's that artistic masterpiece you painted. There's that time you got four under par out on the golf course. You impressed them all that day. It's time you resolved to impress them again. It's time to brush off those clubs that have been sitting out in the shed for the last decade and get back on the green.
Nelson Golf Club is offering a full golf membership for 15 months for only $599 so that you can get back into golf at a special rate. If the kids have flown the coop and you have got some more time on your hands, come and enjoy the experience the Nelson Golf Club provides for both social and competitive players.
With a rich history spanning over 100 years, the Nelson Golf Club is home to one of the most scenic courses in Aotearoa. As a member you will have access to the Driving Range, practice areas and nets, a fully stocked Pro-Shop and AAA graded professional coaches. The ample Clubhouse facilities are also available to members for private functions free of any venue hire charge. The course runs along the beautiful Nelson coast so you can take time out to relax and view the terrain as you enjoy a day out on the green.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.