We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Nelson Care Chemist
Up to 61% off Thompsons Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Glucosamine Vitamins or a Combo Pack (value up to $128.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dive into this deal of quality ingredients.
- Grab up to 62% off Thompsons Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Glucosamine vitamins or a combo pack at Nelson Care Chemist from $15.90 from Nelson Care Chemist.
- Get a great deal on vitamins to look after yourself and your family.
Getting you daily intake of vitamins does not involve plunging to the bottom of the ocean in search for fish and their oil, or scorching your hands trying to capture the sun and it's wondrous properties. It simply, starts here.
Grab up to 62% off Thompsons Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Glucosamine vitamins or a combo pack at Nelson Care Chemist from $15.90 from Nelson Care Chemist. Choose from:
- Thompsons Fish Oil Caps 200's $16.90
- Thompsons Ultra Glucosamine 90's $19.70
- Thompsons Vit Chewable 200's $15.90
- All three $49
Thompsons Fish Oil Caps 200's
- Fish Oil, 1000mg, supplying no less than 300mg of Omega 3 Fatty Acids as 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
Fish Oils may help assist with the following:
- Improvement of general well-being
- Maintenance of healthy circulation
- Joint mobility
- Healthy skin
- DHA is also essential for vision and brain development in infants
Thompsons Ultra Glucosamine 90's
Glucosamine Hydrochloride1500 mgBoron3 mg
Supplementing with Glucosamine has been shown to alleviate sore joints and impaired mobility. There is also evidence that glucosamine can, over a longer period, reduce joint narrowing, indicating the slowing of joint deterioration. Unlike some pharmaceutical alternatives, Glucosamine does not cause damage to the stomach lining or kidney toxicity.
Thompsons Vit Chewable 200's
- Vitamin C
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Ascorbic Acid
- Lemon Bioflavonoids
- Rosehip (Rosa Canina)
- Acerola (Malphigia Punicifolia)
Numerous experimental, clinical and population studies show that Vitamin C intake benefits the body by protecting boosting immune function, guarding against damage from pollution and cigarette smoke, enhancing wound repair and reducing the risk of cataracts. High doses of vitamin C can help to decrease the release of inflammatory mediators involved in allergic reactions.