We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Nelson Beauty Therapy
$35 for a One-Hour Pedi-Spa (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your sparkle on with Nelson Beauty Therapy – go on and spoil yourself!
- Pay just $35 for an hour long Pedi-spa.
- Throw on some summer sandals and step out in style – your feet will be ready to take on the world.
- Check out the wide range of other treatments on offer – everything from waxing to facials.
- Grab five for yourself and gift five to some friends!
With its beautiful sandy beaches, clear blue water and friendly locals, it's no wonder Fiji has had such a positive influence on the world of beauty and relaxation. Thanks to a combination of pure coconut oils and exotic flower extracts you can be truly introduced to the art of pampering with this deal that goes hand in hand with the upcoming holiday summer season.
Grab yourself a revitalising Pedi-spa from Nelson Beauty Therapy. It’s for one hour of soothing bliss that’ll see to your feet and get them in tip top shape. With this deal you will receive:
- Beautiful pure Fiji foot soak
- Pure Fiji coconut scrub
- Foot and leg massage
- Choice of beautiful polish in the latest season's polish options
Nelson Beauty Therapy is tucked away in a peaceful little spot - it’s perfect for escaping the daily grind and drifting into a word of pure relaxation. There's a wide range of treatments available, from anti-ageing facials to waxing treatments and massages. If you know someone who needs a pick me up – this is the perfect treat to send their way!
Ok, so let’s talk feet. They’re the first thing you stand on in the morning, and the last thing that leaves the floor at night. You rely on them a lot, so maybe it’s time to give those tootsies of yours some TLC. Your Pedi-Spa will deal to those tired, neglected patches – smoothing away rough skin and adding a refreshing moisturiser. It’ll also refine your toenails to a delicate smooth curve, clean those cuticles and finish with a polish in your choice of colour - ready for a day of peek-a-boo heels.
Sounds like pure heaven – grab it and your feet will thank you. Nelson Beauty Therapy is open 9:30 till 8pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays from 10 till 4 – you’ll need to book in advance, so once you’ve bought this deal make sure your give them a call.
More Great Local Deals
Courses For Success
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.