We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Nelson Aviation College
$169 for a Helicopter Trial Flight Over the Abel Tasman National Park & a $80 Voucher
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take control of a helicopter with today's deal.
- Grab a helicopter trial flight and a $80 voucher* from Nelson Aviation College for only $169.
- Experience the exhilaration of life under the spinning blades.
- Marvel at stunning views of the Abel Tasman National Park.
- The ideal gift for someone who has always dreamed of taking to the skies.
From Icarus, the Greek mythological character who forged crude wings for himself, to the modern child who sits on the porch and enviously stares a gull overhead, the desire for flight is intrinsically linked to our very being. And while we weren't born with feathers or wings, we are lucky enough to have the ingenuity to make the impossible a reality.
Appease your desire to fly by grabbing this helicopter trial flight package from Nelson Aviation College for only $169.
This awesome deal will put you in control of a Robinson 22 for twenty minutes, as you fly over the stunning Abel Tasman National Park. The best part is that you'll also be given a $80 voucher, which is to be used towards another flight*. The team at Nelson Aviation College take safety very seriously, and they'll give you a briefing to prepare you for the experience before you take off. Once you experience life under the twirling blades of a helicopter, everything else will just seem average. Grab this deal right now, and get ready for an adventure that will change your life.
*Please note: the voucher can be used by the same person or someone else on the same or a different day.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.