We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$85 for 4 Hours of Builder's Labour from Nailworx Building (value $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Worried you missed out on one of our best deals from this week? Don't worry - here it is again.
- Respect the triumphs of construction.
- Grab four hours of builder’s labour from Nailworx Building for just $85.
- Trust in the expertise of a highly skilled professional.
- From additions to maintenance, decks, fences and repairs, these guys can do it all.
Without the hard toil of the planet’s builders, the Great Wall wouldn’t be much more than a garden fence and the Taj Mahal would have been knocked down by town planners to make space for a car park.
Celebrate skilled handymen with today’s deal which offers you four hours of builder’s labour from Nailworx Building for just $85.
It’s no job to big or small for Nailworx Building. The highly qualified team are committed to helping you achieve your dream whether it be renovating, a new addition, garden fencing or repairs and maintenance around the home, their qualified builder will give you the guidance and help to make the process as pain free as possible. They'll even come in before starting to quote any extra work that will be needed. Materials can then be purchased on your behalf upon quotation and agreement first.
More Great Local Deals
The Tides Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.