We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$30 for a Segway Tour or $55 for a Segway Tour & Bike Hire (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have a really unique day out with two great offerings.
- Grab a 45-Minute Segway tour in Monaco $30 or a half day bike hire and 45-minute Segway tour in Monaco with with Move Nelson and Nelson Cycle Company
- Have a wheely fun ride on the amazing Segway around the Monaco coastline, with a passionate and knowledgeable guide.
- Follow this up with the chance to explore the Great Taste Trail from Monaco through to Rabbit Island and Mapua (with a neat ferry across to Mapua)
- Snap up this special late summer and Easter deal and enjoy Nelson’s beautiful coastal scenery before the cooler days arrive on two wonderful and different two wheel machines
The Segways are an amazing machine – almost like flying, but so easy to use, especially after gentle and careful training by Hugh, the guide. Nelson has some wonderful places to experience, and Move Nelson’s tours will really show you this great city at its best.
Grab a 45-Minute Segway tour in Monaco $30 or a half day bike hire and 45-minute Segway tour in Monaco with Move Nelson and Nelson Cycle Company
This Monaco ride is a wonderful way to see and experience the coast and visit the quaint settlement of Monaco, even driving along the top of its beach and out along to the Airport. For more details about Move Nelson see the website – www.movenelson.co.nz. Nelson Cycle Hire’s Avanti Spirit cycles offer comfort no matter what the terrain as they were designed after years of experience of the Otago Rail Trail to produce the ideal trail bike. The comfort features for on-road or easy off-road riding include an upright riding position and a soft saddle, with front fork suspension and 21 gears, enabling you to relax and enjoy the stunning scenery the area offers. See their website for more details www.nelsoncyclehire.co.nz and for more details about Nelson’s great cycle trails see www.heartofbiking.org.nz