We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$30 for a 45-Minute Segway Guided Tour (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have a wheely fun ride on two wheels
- Grab a 45-minute Segway tour with Move Nelson for just $30.
- With a passionate tour guide, you'll see the best Nelson has to offer.
- Discover the best fun you can have on two wheels.
- Four starting locations to choose from.
The Segways are an amazing machine – almost like flying, but so easy to use, especially after gentle and careful training by Hugh, the guide. Nelson has some wonderful places to experience, and Move Nelson’s tours will really show you this great city at its best. Grab a 45-minute guided tour with Move Nelson for just $30.
Move Nelson was started in 2011 after Hugh the owner returned from overseas. He had seen a few tours in other cities that were done on Segways and he liked what he saw. This eco-friendly mode of transport is also a fabulously easy way to see some of the best of New Zealand at your own leisurely pace.
There are now four locations to start from – the information centre, Founders Park village, Tahunanui beach, or the Honest Lawyer out at Monaco. Check all this out on Move Nelson’s website. They're simple to ride and hilarious fun. Move Nelson makes sure you do it in the safest environment possible and will show you around the best bits of this beautiful little city. Choose to start from Founders Park, Nelson's i-Site or Tahunanui beach.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.