We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$30 for a 45-Minute Segway Guided Tour (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have a wheely fun ride on two wheels
- Grab a 45-minute Segway tour with Move Nelson for just $30.
- With a passionate tour guide, you'll see the best Nelson has to offer.
- Discover the best fun you can have on two wheels.
- Four starting locations to choose from.
The Segways are an amazing machine – almost like flying, but so easy to use, especially after gentle and careful training by Hugh, the guide. Nelson has some wonderful places to experience, and Move Nelson’s tours will really show you this great city at its best. Grab a 45-minute guided tour with Move Nelson for just $30.
Move Nelson was started in 2011 after Hugh the owner returned from overseas. He had seen a few tours in other cities that were done on Segways and he liked what he saw. This eco-friendly mode of transport is also a fabulously easy way to see some of the best of New Zealand at your own leisurely pace.
There are now four locations to start from – the information centre, Founders Park village, Tahunanui beach, or the Honest Lawyer out at Monaco. Check all this out on Move Nelson’s website. They're simple to ride and hilarious fun. Move Nelson makes sure you do it in the safest environment possible and will show you around the best bits of this beautiful little city. Choose to start from Founders Park, Nelson's i-Site or Tahunanui beach.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.