We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Motueka Mini Golf
50% off 18 Holes of Mini Golf (value up to $10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's winner takes all in this high stakes game of ... mini golf.
- Grab a round of Motueka Mini Golf for just $5 per adult and $3 per child.
- Compete with family and friends over 18 holes of fun for all.
- Keep this treat up your sleeve for the school holidays.
At this price, the only decision you need to make is what the loser's forfeit should be. Loser buys ice-creams? Loser cleans the car? Loser has to mow the lawns, trim the hedges and tidy the garage when you get home? Hey, might as well get your money's worth.
Grab this deal and pay just $5 per adult and $3 per child for a round at Motueka Mini Golf. All the more money to spend on ice-creams after the game ... if you come in last place!
Motueka Mini Golf is a challenging 18-hole course in a garden setting only five minutes from Motueka, and themed around the attractions of the Nelson and Tasman region. It's the perfect place to spend a sunny morning or afternoon, and the perfect place to kill some school holiday boredom. Make sure you grab this awesome deal today and score yourself and your family a day out for less than the cost of a burger. First person to get a hole in one has bragging rights all the way home...
Motueka Mini Golf is open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10.00am until 5.00pm, and daily from Boxing day until Jan 27th - subject to weather. Call or text 027 205 4242 if you think rain might interrupt play.
More Great Local Deals
Nelson Yacht Club
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.