We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
MINX Hair Design
$36 for a Cut, Blow Wave & a Four-Step Luxury Conditioning Treatment (value $72)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate your six-hour window of freedom now that the kids are back at school.
- Grab a cut, blow wave and four-step conditioning treatment at MINX Hair Design for just $36.
- Let the experienced team at MINX help you find a look that you’ll love.
- Totally revamp your look, or keep your tried and true favourite well maintained.
- Look like a whole new mum when you pick the kids up after school.
The kids are back school, and this gives you a six-hour window during which to do anything you please. You could lie in the sun, read Woman's Day and sip on mojitos all morning. Alternatively, you could lounge on the sofa and devour a tub of ice-cream while watching your favourite reruns of Friends. But, if you really want to celebrate your freedom, then you'll get your hands on today's deal.
Pamper yourself while the kids are at school when you grab a cut, blow wave and four-step luxury conditioning treatment at MINX Hair Design for only $36.
Try out that short, choppy style for a different look, add some layers and volume, or go for something completely new and surprise everyone. You could even start a retro-trend with a permed mullet. Or not. Whatever your style, senior stylist Emma at MINX will make it look fabulous.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.