We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
MINX Hair Design
$70 for a Half Head Foils or a Global Colour incl. Conditioning Treatment & Blow Wave or GHD Straightening (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Splash a stunning new colour onto your hair.
- Grab a half head of foils or a global colour - both including a luxurious conditioning treatment and blow wave or GHD straightening - at MINX Hair Design for only $70.
- Light up the world with your new do.
- Become one of the bright colours that typify the vibrancy of summer.
Much like a sneaky pair of in-laws or a door-to-door salesman, regrowth tends to pop up when you least expect it. And while we have no solution for the first two uninvited guests, at least you can now get rid of those pesky roots.
Grab a half head of foils or a global colour - both including a luxurious conditioning treatment and blow wave or GHD straightening - at MINX Hair Design for only $70.
If you want to get a new look just in time for the last few months of summer, then the amazing stylists at MINX Hair Design will be able to help you out. Ignite your style with half head of foils or choose a funky global colour to reinvent yourself - the choice is yours. Whichever deal you end up going for, you can rest assured that you'll step out of the salon looking gorgeous and feeling confident. You only live once - so do it in style!
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.