We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$17 for a 30gm Mask with Organic Bee Venom or $25 for 50gm incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the benefits of bee venom for yourself.
- Grab a 30g organic bee venom mask for $17 or a 50g mask from Mills Farm for only $25 including nationwide delivery.
- Rub in and leave on - it's a mask that's as easy to use as a cream.
- Could stimulate the body into producing collagen and elastin the natural way.
- Not to be used if you have bee allergies.
You may have heard the buzz about the properties of bee venom. You may have even experienced them for yourself. You will also have noticed just how expensive bee venom products usually are. But don't get stung: this deal is your chance to discover the benefits of a bee venom mask for a tiny price.
Grab a 30g organic bee venom mask for $17 or a 50g mask from Mills Farm for only $25 including nationwide delivery. It's the easy way to enjoy a bee venom mask because you use it like a cream — simply rub in, leave on and off you go.
Mills Farm produces quality, organic certified bee venom and manuka honey. Products containing bee venom cause a reaction in the skin similar to that which occurs after a sting, and may stimulate the body into producing collagen and elastin and this could result in tightening and smoothing of the skin. For more information on this bee venom mask click here
- The 30g option is contained in a pump bottle, which is ideal for travelling.
- The larger 50g option is contained in a jar, making it better for use at home.
*Please note: not to be used if you have bee allergies.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.