We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Sleep Store
$89 for a Merino Duvet Weight Woolbabe Sleeping Bag (value $149)
Delivered within: 5 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep your little ones warm and snug, for a better nights sleep.
- Grab a duvet weight woolbabe sleeping bag for only $89 from The Sleep Store.
- Choose from either Toffee Apple, Moon Dust, blue or pink styles.
- Ideal for those cooler summer nights.
Just as onesies have made a comeback for adult apparel, hopefully these do too. But in the meantime snaffle it up for your little ones, so they can be cosy and warm. Grab a duvet weight Woolbabe sleeping bag for only $89, from The Sleep Store. Choose from either Toffee Apple, Moon Dust, blue or pink styles
Keep your little one warm and cosy with a woolbabe duvet sleeping bag. The plush wool filling keeps them cosy and snug to give parents complete peace of mind and a sleeping child. The combination of wool and cotton offers the best of both worlds, with excellent temperature regulation and easy care durability.
Woolbabes are very effective at keeping your baby at a constant body temperature, which encourages everyone to have a good nights sleep. No loose bedding also gives parents peace of mind their baby is safe all night.
Duvet woolbabes can be used in bedrooms from approximately 14 to 22 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal from autumn through to spring, and cooler nights in the summer.
- Available in two sizes: 3-24 months and two-four years (suitable from 12kg).
- Available in front or side zip styles.
- Outer fabric (yarn dyed stripe) 30% Australian merino / 70% cotton.
- Filling is 100% Australian wool
- Lining is 100% cotton (white in all options)
Click here for further information.