We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
McCashin's Taste Nelson
$10 for a Taste Nelson Entry ticket & a Drink at McCashins (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reawaken your senses with an afternoon at the Taste Nelson festival.
- Grab one adult ticket to Taste Nelson on Saturday March 2nd for just $10.
- Quench your thirst with half a pint of McCashin's beer or cider or a non-alcoholic beverage at the McCashin's Brewery stall.
- Experience all of Nelson's best bits in one place - food, wine, beer, seafood, fresh produce and more.
- Enjoy a smashing line-up of entertainment that includes something for everyone.
Your senses have become so bored that they've fallen into a coma. The same old sights, sounds, flavours, and smells simply aren't going to be able to shake them out of this catatonic state. Fortunately, GrabOne has the solution that will undoubtedly bring an end to this problem.
Reawaken your senses when you grab one adult ticket to Taste Nelson on Saturday March 2nd for just $10. You'll also enjoy a half pint of McCashin's beer or cider to boot.
Taste Nelson combines all the tastiest (and best) bits of Nelson - food, wine, beer, seafood, fresh produce, culinary delights, arts, crafts and local performing talent. Like an eager bloodhound, let your nose guide you around the festival, fair and expo all rolled into one. It's also a family-friendly event with a dedicated kids' area - so, while you're sampling the delights, the little ones will have plenty to entertain themselves with too. When you grab this deal, you'll be setting yourself up for an afternoon of entertainment that includes:
- The Saints
- Aly Cook
- Sarah Brown
- The Johnnys
- Tava Sisters
- Soul D
- Chelsea Winter from Masterchef doing a cooking demonstration
- Yvonne Lorkin from Thirsty Work talking about wine
Attending all these shows is bound to result in you developing quite a thirst. So, it's fortunate that you'll be able to pop into McCashin's stall for a beer, cider or non-alcoholic beverage. All their drinks are hand-crafted from traditional recipes with the finest natural ingredients. So, what are you waiting for? Grab this deal right now, and get ready for an unforgettable afternoon with the whole family.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.