We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
McCashin's Taste Nelson
$36 for a Return Ticket from Blenheim to Taste Nelson incl. Entry & Stoke Beer, Rochdale Cider or Ginger Beer (value up to $72)
- Indulge in the best sense - taste.
- Grab one a return ticket from Blenheim to Taste Nelson for just $36.
- This includes a Stoke Beer, Rochdale Cider or Ginger Beer to to quench your thirst when you're on the bus.
- Enjoy all of Nelson's best bits in one place - food, wine, beer, seafood, fresh produce and more.
- See the Jonnys and Sara Brown play and Chelsea from Masterchef cook up a storm.
Out of all the senses, taste is probably most overlooked. Our eyes get plenty of glory thanks to the sights we lay them upon, our ears deliver us our favourite tunes and sounds, our noses waft scents like pollen-rich flowers into our lungs and our hands clamber over all sorts of interesting things. But taste gives us delicious, succulent goodies - grated oozing parmesan, freshly picked basil, silky smooth chocolate...
Grab one adult ticket to Taste Nelson on Saturday March 2nd for just $36. Your ticket not only gives you entry to the event but also a return bus trip with free drink from Blenheim. You'll also enjoy a Stoke Beer, Rochdale Cider or Ginger Beer to boot. For more info on bus times and pick up locations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you could taste Nelson, it'd be sea air salty with a hoppy after-taste (well it is the Craft Brewing Capital of New Zealand). Taste Nelson combines all the tastiest (and best) bits of Nelson - food, wine, beer, seafood, fresh produce, culinary delights, arts, crafts and local performing talent. Like an eager bloodhound, let your nose guide you around the festival, fair and expo all rolled into one. It's also a family-friendly event with a dedicated kids' area so you know whilst you're sampling the delights, they'll have plenty to entertain themselves with too.
More Great Local Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.