We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
McCashin's Taste Nelson
$36 for a Return Ticket from Blenheim to Taste Nelson incl. Entry & Stoke Beer, Rochdale Cider or Ginger Beer (value up to $72)
- Indulge in the best sense - taste.
- Grab one a return ticket from Blenheim to Taste Nelson for just $36.
- This includes a Stoke Beer, Rochdale Cider or Ginger Beer to to quench your thirst when you're on the bus.
- Enjoy all of Nelson's best bits in one place - food, wine, beer, seafood, fresh produce and more.
- See the Jonnys and Sara Brown play and Chelsea from Masterchef cook up a storm.
Out of all the senses, taste is probably most overlooked. Our eyes get plenty of glory thanks to the sights we lay them upon, our ears deliver us our favourite tunes and sounds, our noses waft scents like pollen-rich flowers into our lungs and our hands clamber over all sorts of interesting things. But taste gives us delicious, succulent goodies - grated oozing parmesan, freshly picked basil, silky smooth chocolate...
Grab one adult ticket to Taste Nelson on Saturday March 2nd for just $36. Your ticket not only gives you entry to the event but also a return bus trip with free drink from Blenheim. You'll also enjoy a Stoke Beer, Rochdale Cider or Ginger Beer to boot. For more info on bus times and pick up locations, email email@example.com.
If you could taste Nelson, it'd be sea air salty with a hoppy after-taste (well it is the Craft Brewing Capital of New Zealand). Taste Nelson combines all the tastiest (and best) bits of Nelson - food, wine, beer, seafood, fresh produce, culinary delights, arts, crafts and local performing talent. Like an eager bloodhound, let your nose guide you around the festival, fair and expo all rolled into one. It's also a family-friendly event with a dedicated kids' area so you know whilst you're sampling the delights, they'll have plenty to entertain themselves with too.