We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Marlborough Massage & Beauty
$22 for a 30-Minute Massage (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- De-stress time has arrived.
- Grab a relaxing 30-minute massage for only $22 at Marlborough Massage and Beauty.
- Leave niggling stress at the door and let the pampering begin.
- Relieve stress from your body as you unwind and relax.
Do you suffer from aches and pains, stress or sleepless nights? Marlborough Massage & Beauty could be the answer. Release sore, tight muscles, flush away toxins, relax your body and mind and lift your mood. Put yourself in the hands of a massage therapy expert.
Grab a relaxing 30-minute massage for only $22 at Marlborough Massage and Beauty. In just half an hour you can feel renewed and rejuvenated, and you can buy one for a friend to enjoy too.
Susanne at Marlborough Massage and Beauty is certified in relaxation and deep tissue massage. She is dedicated to providing personalised treatments for you that focus on your well-being. Massage is known to improve circulation, decrease stress recovery by half and increase energy levels beginning with your very first visit. It assists general health and immune function and reduces the effects of stress, anxiety and trauma. Find bliss at this hilltop home clinic with stunning views only ten minutes from Blenheim central.
More Great Local Deals
Motueka Mini Golf
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.