We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Mapua Ferry Nelson
From $16 for Two Adults, a Family Pass or Bike Hire & Return Ferry from Mapua or Rabbit Island
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Plan yourself the perfect day out.
- Grab an adult pass for two, a family pass or an adult bike hire and return pass for two from Mapua or Rabbit Island with the Mapua Ferry in Nelson, prices starting at $16.
- Explore Mapua – a quaint little settlement, hidden away from the hustle and bustle.
Now that the sun is starting to peek from behind the clouds, the thought of fresh air rushing through your hair and the sound of happy birdies in the bushes has become a rather desirable prospect.
Leave the couch behind you and head out on an adventure when you grab an adult pass for two, a family pass or an adult bike hire and return pass for two from Mapua or Rabbit Island with the Mapua Ferry in Nelson, starting at $16.
- $16 for two adults return ticket.
- $18 for a family return ticket (two adults, two children).
- $49 for two adult bike hire and return ticket (from Mapua only).
From here you can catch the ferry to Mapua and soak up some of those well earned rays of sunshine. At Mapua you can explore the beautiful boutique shops and munch your way through the cafes – it’s no wonder that this charming settlement is part of the Great Taste Trail. Get your exploring clothes on and have yourself a special day out.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.