We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$34 for Two Naan, Two Mains, Two House Beers or Wines (value $68)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Broaden your horizons this summer.
- Grab two naans, two mains and two house beers or wines from Maharaja India in Blenheimfor just $34.
- Choose from all your favourites and a whole load of dishes you may never have seen before.
- Indulge your love of Indian cuisine, Maharaja style.
The last five times you ate Indian, you ordered butter chicken. It was alright, but you have this growing desire to branch out – there must be more to this incredible cuisine than butter chicken...
Take your taste buds on a tantalising tour when you grab two naans, two mains and two house beers or wines from Maharaja India in Blenheim for just $34.
This wonderful restaurant is a Blenheim institution. You want sumptuous, inspired, mind blowing Indian cuisine? You come to Maharaja India. Browse their extensive menu and make sure you nab yourself one of their specials – these dishes aren’t available in any other restaurant and will have you hooked. This jewel of Blenheim is run by Roger, a chap who is constantly developing, building and reworking his menu. It is his mission to create a restaurant that offers an experience, not just a meal.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.