We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$35 for 2 Mains, 2 Naans, 2 Soft Drinks & 1 Poppadums Platter at Maharaja India (value up to $76)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Missed out on one of our best deals from this week? Don't worry - here it is again.
- Don't go all the way to the Taj Mahal, when the Maharaja is in your own backyard.
- Grab two mains, two naans, two soft drinks and one poppadums platter at Maharaja India for just $35.
- Eat traditional Indian dishes or discover some originals.
- Meet the Maharaja himself, if you're lucky.
Yearning for more than the classic butter chicken and korma Indian dishes? You don't need to go all the way to the Taj Mahal to find them, because the so-called "king of Indian cuisine" resides right here in Blenheim. Grab two mains, two naans, two soft drinks and one poppadums platter at Maharaja India for just $35 and if you are lucky, meet the Maharaja himself.
After earning decades of praise from friends and family with elaborate dinner parties, Roger Raizada opened Maharaja India. Now in its 11th year, the restaurant attracts those seeking traditional authentic Indian food, as well as those searching for something a little different. Browse the menu and you will come across items with names like chicken chakh chakha chakh or suicide pork. You might think it sounds more like a dance move or a type of hot wing than a typical Indian dish, but Maharaja Raizada has created a few original dishes that are worth a try. Don't be afraid to try this food fit for a king.