We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
First In Ltd
$22 for Macaron Baking Kit
Delivered within: 20 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Like whipped air from the Gods
- Become 'Mrs Macaron' herself in no time
- Grab a Macaron Baking Set for only $22
- Learn the French art of Macarons, and get creative on colours and flavours
Like whipped air from the Gods, French Macarons were made. A sweet delight that sits on the tongue and has you screaming for more. Macarons can be made in many different colours and flavours, making them exciting with every mouthful.
Today, grab a Macaron Baking Set for only $22. Set includes:
- x 1 Round Shape Silicone tray,
- x 1 Shapes Silicone Tray,
- x 1 Nozzle
The silicone trays make it easy to get the perfect shape, while the round nozzle stores batter in a clean way, allowing you to gain full control over the piping process. Have some kids in the family? Well they'll love the shapes tray with heart, star, and bear moulds for making macaron friends. Speaking of friends, bring these to the party and sooner or later you'll be talk of the town as 'Mrs Macaron' herself.
- Find a desired recipe and make up the batter, scoop into nozzle.
- Pipe nozzle over trays
- Bake as recipe states
- Once cooled, use nozzle to pipe icing on
- Set includes: x 1 Round Shape Silicone tray, x 1 Shapes Silicone Tray, x 1 Nozzle
- Silicone trays: 26 x 29 cm
- Trays feature small ridges to hold mixture and shape
- Shapes: circle tray, stars, hearts, bears
- Temperature range: 230C
- Each tray will make 15 macarons
- This baking kit is designed to assist in baking and piping perfectly shaped macarons, this kit does not include a recipe book or instructions
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.